As an award-winning and accredited civil engineering and construction company, Multiworks provides leading-edge infrastructure services, both direct to water authorities and indirectly as a subcontractor.
Federally accredited and ABCC code compliance, Multiworks can operate confidently as a principal contractor or become a key subcontractor under the head contract.
Providing in-house, experienced, and thoroughly trained engineering and project delivery teams, Multiworks aim to offer a flexible and cost-effective approach to water infrastructure projects.
- Insitu & precast pits
- Concrete foundations and structures
- Water pumping stations
- Sewage pumping stations
- Vacuum sewer pumping stations
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Ponds and retention basins
- Mechanical and electrical fit-out and commissioning
- Realignment and service diversions
- In-situ under and above ground concrete containment tanks
- Management of development applications for water and sewerage
- Under and above ground pipeline installation and maintenance
- Trenchless pipeline installation
- Poly welding, butt welding and rubber ring jointed type pipes
- Hydrostatic testing and pipeline commissioning
- Roadways, pavements and stormwater drainage
- Bulk earthworks
- Asbestos and hazardous material handling and disposal
- In-situ concrete basements and multilevel buildings
- Asset security (incl fencing) and maintenance