Multiworks capability as a builder is founded on the construction of over 100 habitable structures in our 18-year history. As VBA registered building practitioners, Multiworks can construct anything from portal frame warehouses to multi-level commercial buildings.
Familiar with working within constrained sites adjacent to roads, the railway corridor, wetlands, parks, pedestrian walkways and riverways, Multiworks can develop the methodology to overcome any challenge.
Multiworks prides itself on retaining in-house trades capable of delivering a range of building works from specialist trades to precast fabrication and complete new build construction. Highly experienced, Multiworks personnel can provide high volume, low value works through to complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
- New builds for industrial, utility, commercial and manufacturing premises.
- Renovations and expansion work to existing industrial, utility, commercial and manufacturing premises.
- Concreting - excavation, foundations, piling, shotcrete and slabs
- Steelwork fabrication and installation.
- Building refurbishments- external cladding, painting, internal fit-out and modification, roofing, ceilings and security systems.
- Utility connections including, HV/LV electrical conduits, water, fire suppression, gas, stormwater, sewer, potable water, comms, underground tanks and cable ducts.
- Heavy-duty trafficable pavements including, roads, container rated hardstands, car parks, and concrete & asphalt pavements.
- Gantry cranes
- Concreting - excavation, foundations, piling, floors, shotcrete, decking, slabs,
- Access and mobility compliance and upgrades